Volunteering SA&NT (VSA&NT), is a not-for-profit organisation and the peak body representing the interests of volunteers and the volunteering sector in South Australia and Northern Territory.
Its mission is to promote and celebrate volunteering and play a key leadership role in advancing volunteering by providing an extensive range of services, support and resources for some 600,000 volunteers and over 2000 volunteer organisations.
As the peak body for volunteering in South Australia and the Northern Territory, VSA&NT aspires to:
* Provide a credible and informed voice in volunteering
* Provide relevant research and policy development in the field of volunteering
* Be the centre of knowledge, expertise and good practice in volunteering
* Position volunteering as a core component of a high quality of life
* Work with volunteers and volunteering communities to enrich the volunteering experience
* Grow volunteering in South Australia and the Northern Territory
* Encourage self-reliance in volunteer management, recruitment, retention and recognition of volunteers
Our Vision: Leading Volunteers
Our Values: Community Spirited; Courageous; Inclusive; Innovative; Learning; Proactive; Excellence; Accountability
Our Goals: Leading; Partnering; Building; Viability